Hi everyone, thanks for taking the time to read my blog. Time is precious as we all know, and at the moment every minute seems to be filled. This year the juggle of both my daughters schools has reached peak chocka! I’ve never known it to be so filled with things. It’s for good reason though. Ivy moves on to the same school as Tilda this September so on top of the usual things we now have transition days, information evenings, leavers hoodies to order, school leavers disco’s and a million other things to sort on top of the usual summer term extras, like school fetes etc. We then have to make school choices this year for Tilda to move onto secondary school so we are also sandwiching in open evenings, grammar school exams and extra lessons for that and it’s all just, well a lot. All part and parcel of parenting, obviously, but that doesn’t mean it’s not a lot to juggle. It’s also exciting as the girls take their next steps in life, ‘time flies’ as they say. I think that may be an understatement. I can see the teenage years coming at us very quickly. I have been nostalgically looking through pictures and videos of when they were little and it’s hard to believe that those little squidgy faces and tiny hands are getting so big and grown up now.
While term time is still in full swing for us I am still trying to squeeze in my me time. I’ve spoken about this before, it’s important for us all to get that head space but it’s not always that easy to do so. I am lucky that I get some days off during the week which means that when the kids are at school I can go for a walk and have a little space. It’s time for me to get some exercise, get some fresh air and see the sea. It’s an hour that is invaluable to me physically and mentally. The beach is lovely and quiet first thing during the week so it’s extra lovely. In the midst of all the other things to get done it’s even more important too.
This offer launches Wednesday 6th at 9pm and throughout Thursday 7th while stocks last. It includes Blue Highlands with notes of apple blossom, jasmine and vetiver. Pink Country Garden with notes of pink freesia, white peony and apricot. Lastly Peach Basiltini, my favourite with notes of peach, green basil, squeezed lemon and iced vodka! Perfect to stock up on your own candle collection or to split into lovely summer gifts.
This launches on air Saturday 9th into Sunday but the pre launch will go live online from this Thursday. So you can get ahead of the game before the live shows or you can wait to hear more from Caroline when she talks us all through the kit. This includes some firm favourites with cleanse and polish and superskin but it’s teh new launch which I really love. The new microdermabrasion polish. I am a fan of every day exfoliators like fruit acids but sometimes I like to feel and see that instant result from properly polishing the dead skin cells away with fine pumice crystals. This new treat has BOTH! What a win. It feels very satisfying and your skin is glowing after use. It’s a must try for Liz Earle fans.
- 1 x Cleanse & Polish (100ml) – this rich, indulgent cream deeply cleanses to instantly remove daily impurities and make-up to leave skin feeling smooth, balanced and exceptionally clean. Used with the pure cotton cloth, it gently exfoliates, lifting away dead skin cells to reveal a glowing complexion. Formulated with rosemary, eucalyptus, hops and chamomile extracts, plus cocoa butter and beeswax. Suitable for all skin types
- 1 x Instant Boost Skin Tonic (200ml) – a floral-scented, non-drying toner that works to instantly refresh, soothe and brighten the appearance of your skin, while adding a layer of lightweight moisture. Contains naturally derived ingredients such as aloe vera, calendula, chamomile, cucumber and vitamin E, and a fragrant blend of pure essential oils, including rose-scented geranium, lavender and sweet orange
- 1 x Superskin Microdermabrasion Polish (75ml) – an exciting new addition to the Liz Earle range, combining brightening fruit AHAs with gently refining particles of natural pumice to give you smoother, softer-looking skin. Suitable for all skin types.
- 1 x Superskin Moisturiser (50ml) – this rich, indulgent cream helps to smooth the appearance of your skin for a healthy and revitalised-looking complexion. Ideal for promoting the look of luminosity and softness in more mature skin types, it can be used either on its own or as a fantastic base for make-up. Contains pomegranate flower extract, cranberry, rosehip and borage seed oils, plus vitamin E and shea butter
- 1 x vanity bag
- 2 x pure cotton cloths – these kind-to-skin cloths provide a gentle and luxurious way to exfoliate skin and enhance daily cleansing, working to lift away dead skin cells and impurities to help leave your complexion feeling smooth, cleansed and refreshed. Made from double-woven pure cotton designed to get softer and softer with every wash.
Last Week’s ‘Morning Style with Katy’ was a fun show. I loved the line up and we had some really great pieces. It was extra special as I got to wear the Onjenu dress that I had a say in picking. Our buyers sent me three different patterns and a choice of all the favourite dress shapes and jumpsuits designed by Mena and the team at Onjenu. I had summer weddings in mind and also the explosion of colour that we have seen post lock down on the cat walks. So I chose the Gabriella Dress in this rather fabulous floral and animal print in a rainbow of colour. I know it’s quite a strong look but I say go big or go home! Lots of you seemed to agree wit ha number of sizes selling out but there are still a few left in 8, 10 and 12. Click here to see the whole of last weeks line up including the dress.
That’s it from me for another week, but I leave you with a happy smiley picture of some of my fabulous presenting colleagues. I will always count myself very lucky to get to work with such a fanatastic bunch of women.
Lots of Love Katy xx