I’m trying to squeeze in a bit of a break from work over the next few weeks, but before I vanished I managed to have a peak at a few things that would be appearing on your screens on Beauty Day (17th July). I will be at the Q for this day – wouldn’t miss it – but then I’m of to see if I can pilot a narrow boat!
First to catch my attention was one of those amazing Tili boxes. A Tili box is a compendium of delight with the opportunity to try lots of products from different brands in a beautiful box, at an amazingly reduced price. This one has over £86 worth of products for less than £25.
It comes in a great urban jungle design and has everything from keeping your ‘do looking delightful all day long to leaving your complexion with a radiant glow from head-to-toe. Take on whatever the day throws at you with confidence, thanks to must-have formulas from Korres, James Read, Ciate and more. What’s great is that it’s Subscription-free as a one-off purchase, so you won’t be tied to any future boxes.
It’s called the Tili Into the Wild box and this is what you get:
- 1 x We Are Paradoxx Repair 3-in-1 Conditioner (250ml) – a multi-tasking product that works as a conditioner, leave-in treatment and styling balm, this conditioner is fabulous for leaving dry or damaged hair feeling smooth, soft and de-tangled.
- 1 x Percy & Reed Reassuringly Firm Session Hold Hairspray (250ml) – an ultra-fine, humidity-resistant, resin-based mist developed to offer heat protection and fight flyaways while providing strong, natural-looking hold without the stiff, sticky feel. Fragranced with Percy & Reed’s A Walk in the Rain scent – a fresh blend of mint and rhubarb top notes, geranium, ivy and hyacinth heart notes, and musk, verbena and woody base notes.
- 1 x Korres Greek Goddess Body Blur (50ml) – this lightweight skin perfecter will help to leave your limbs with a beautiful glow, while working to deliver hydration and a gentle blurring effect. Achieve ‘golden hour’ light at any time of the day for summer skin you’ll love.
- 1 x James Read Sleep Mask Face (25ml) – packed with vitamins and gradual tanning elements, this overnight mask works to leave your complexion feeling hydrated and looking holiday-fresh, making it a must-have for any warm-weather bedtime routine.
- 1 x L’Occitane Hand Cream (30ml) – life can take its toll on your hands, so keep them feeling deeply moisturised, soft and supple with L’Occitane’s hero formula. Packed with skin-loving ingredients, this hand cream will be a “can’t leave the house without” addition to your beauty collection
- 1 x Ciate Wonderwand Mascara (3.5ml) – nothing says va-va-voom like a volumising mascara, and Ciate’s formula brings it by the bucket-load. With a uniquely shaped wand, this mascara also works to create the look of curl and length, for luscious lashes you’ll want to flutter all day.
- 1 x Nails Inc Social Butterfly Nail Polish (14ml) in Fight or Flight – get ready to stand out from the crowd with Nails Inc’s big summer colour. Fight or Flight is a suits-all pastel neon pink that’s bang on trend. Whether you’re heading out for cocktails or a picnic in the park, be a social butterfly this season with a magnificent mani.
- 1 x Hollywood Browzer with Protective Pouch – say buh-bye to unruly brows with the innovative Hollywood Browzer. Designed to easily preen away unwanted hairs while helping to exfoliate your skin, and complete with a protective pouch for on-the-go grooming, this must-have gadget is your fuss-free way to get fuzz-free.
I did a little unboxing video, but I think I missed the mascara… d’oh!
These boxes almost always sell out super quick so click on this link if you’d like to order and don’t miss out.
The other item that I was intrigued by was also a Tili product and is the latest and perhaps the most comfortable way of using LED light to help improve your skin. The Tili Pro Anti-Ageing Face Shield delivers a three-in-one LED light therapy treatment to your skin, designed to help improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles for a firmer-looking complexion. Incredibly easy to use and comfortable to wear, and as it offers a hands-free, at-home treatment, it can easily slot into your beauty routine. What I liked about it was the lightness of the mask.
This Tili Today’s Special Value (launching 9pm 16th July) uses the latest LED technology and you can use the three different colours for different effects:
The red light can help increase the look of elasticity on the skin, smooth the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and enhance the look of firmness to help smooth the appearance of those fine lines and wrinkles.
The amber light can help the skin look more tighter and firmer over time with continued use.
You can use the blue light too or all the lights together. I was rather taken by its ease of use and although you might not want to open the front door wearing it, you can certainly watch TV or do the cooking etc whilst benefiting from the LED light therapy (the product number is 718563).
Beauty day is always exciting and with an extended 90-day money back guarantee you really can’t go wrong. I wonder what I would look like steering a narrow boat wearing a Tili LED mask… too scary??